The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce the launch of the IPv6 Act Now! website.
www.IPv6ActNow.org is a one stop website that explains IPv6 in terms that everyone can understand and provides a variety of useful information aimed at promoting the global adoption of IPv6.
The site is for anyone with an interest in IPv6, including network engineers, company directors, law enforcement agencies, government representatives and civil society.
The site content is regularly updated and includes:
– Education, advice and opinions from the experts
– Latest IPv6-related news stories
– Videos and articles from Internet community leaders
– Current IPv4 exhaustion and IPv6 uptake statistics
– The RIPE community’s statement on IPv6 deployment, including a list of organisations supporting this statement
– Information on community-developed IPv6 distribution policies
– Useful links to other sources of information about IPv6
– A forum for everyone to share experiences, ask questions and find answers
The site also includes contributions from other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) and industry partners.
We invite you to take a look around the site. We hope that you find it useful.
If you have and comments or suggestions about IPv6ActNow!, please
contact us at <[email protected]>.
Head of External Relations and Communication